Friday, May 29, 2009

David Irving shows his true colours

Below is the email sent by David Irving to Daniel Finkelstein at the Times. It confirms what a complete low-life he really is. If you want to make your views known about what you think about Mr Irving then feel free to email him directly at Focalp@aol.com


From: Focalp@aol.com [mailto:Focalp@aol.com]
Sent: 28 May 2009 20:51
To: Finkelstein, Daniel
Subject: fan-mail from David Irving

Dear Daniel Finkelstein

Read your article about scapegoats on the way back from Oslo yesterday, a real feel-good article, which had my friends and me guffawing to the end. It was like watching somebody constipated with hatred seated on the crapper - you did not manage to get out the real stuff until the very end, the last two paragraphs, what you had so obviously been saving up for throughout.
And even then you missed the point: you folks - you know whom I mean - never, ever, ask the real money-question "Why us?"

If I was a Jew, and I don't think I am, I'd be asking the killers with their fingers on the trigger, as I lay at the bottom of the pit, not "Who are you?" (pace Daniel Goldhagen); but the rather more pertinent "Why us?"
Might save y'all a lot of trouble in the future, if you ever get round to that question. Or is it "anti-semitic" even to ask?

David Irving
Lake End House,
Dorney,Windsor
SL4 6QS

No comments: