Saturday, March 14, 2009

Why do right-wing Tories love Sarah Palin?

What on earth is the right-wing Tombstone, apologies I mean Cornerstone, group doing inviting Sarah Palin to dinner at the House of Commons? Apparently Edward Leigh wrote the Alaska's Governor inviting her to dine with him and his fellow Cornerstone members and received the following reply:





Dear Mr Leigh,
Thank you for your very kind letter of November 27, 2008, inviting me to dinner at the House of Commons. While it is not possible at this time to take advantage of your kind invitation to dine with the Cornerstone Group of Conservative MPs in the House of Commons, I thank you for the invitation.



Please feel free to remain in contact with my office. I have asked our Office of International Trade to be available to answer any questions you may have about Alaska.


Again, thank you for your invitation. God bless.
Sincerely,



Sarah Palin
Governor




Progressive Conservatism?

No comments: