Saturday, October 13, 2007

Arnie Cameron

What exactly did Mr Cameron mean when he said “Look at me and think of Schwarzenegger,”during the visit to California?

Did he mean:

1. Arnie and I share the same physique and intellectual qualities?
2. I too can be a bit of a barbarian (though an impeccably mannered one)
3. I am very rich and enjoy politics as a bit of a sideline
4. I too think that my political opponents are just a bunch of 'girlie men'
5. One day I would like ti run for office in the US.

Other suggestions as to what Cameron might have had in mind are most welcome.

1 comment:

JRD168 said...

"Money doesn't make you happy, I now have 50million, but was just as happy with $48 million!"

"Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave"

"I'll be back!"