What exactly did Mr Cameron mean when he said “Look at me and think of Schwarzenegger,”during the visit to California?
Did he mean:
1. Arnie and I share the same physique and intellectual qualities?
2. I too can be a bit of a barbarian (though an impeccably mannered one)
3. I am very rich and enjoy politics as a bit of a sideline
4. I too think that my political opponents are just a bunch of 'girlie men'
5. One day I would like ti run for office in the US.
Other suggestions as to what Cameron might have had in mind are most welcome.