Friday, June 23, 2006

And Labour's favourite blogger is...


The polls have closed, the votes counted and I can now officially declare that Labour's favourite blogger is... Bob Piper! Congratulations to Bob and commiserations to all the other great bloggers who took part - there can only be one winner in any FPTP election!

My intention is to contact Bob and see if he would be willing to answer some questions about his life, his political heroes and why he doesn't like football (he is a Villa fan).

So if you have a question that you would like to ask Bob let me have it - the closing date for submitting a question for 'Ask Bob Piper' is Friday June 3oth.

7 comments:

Lola said...

Well done Bob!

Bob Piper said...

Lola,

Thank you. That's very nice of you... and have a great holiday... I know you will, remember what I said... the big hotels on the way out of town have bars.

I feel like a winner of the PFA awards... it is nice to be recognised by your comrades (and wonko).

Lola said...

We are contemplating the purchase of wine in a Marrakesh supermarket to take with us, as we don't like beer!

Bob Piper said...

Good idea, although now I know you are a New Labour blogger. You can get wine ... and cocktails in the hotel bars... and the air con can be cool.

Paul Burgin said...

Congratulations :-)

Lola said...

I seem to have given away my political leanings through the medium of booze!

Thanks for the many tips, Bob.

Anonymous said...

And those results in full?